2010年9月10日星期五

Air Papan

10 september 2010
Friday♥♥
yeah going to AIRPAPAN!















Ya cause there is too many people,so we go take ourself !

REACH!

start prepare!



 some self-shoot:)










































Going to swimming lah!!!!






see my hand:( look like obasang.
My papa!


love banana!

see how great with them! awesomeee
my dinner-.-


yup we din go out for dinner.my father&uncle they at afternoon go to grab crab already!








recumbency at grass mat,sleep at beach--unconsciously sleep already henggao my friend wake up up,otherwise if she dun wake up i think i will sleep on the sea already haha!

Day 2!♥ 
11 september 2010
second day alreadyyy:( very begrudge to go back arh.
and after i sleep the beach bed,got something bite my leg macam i duno how to speak!
very Itch,swell,red,pain ! wanna cry.yup that day i wake up very early 
went to beach there see rise:) many fog at there.cold cold:D see some picc
wear so pretty sleep? hahaha ya cause i din bring my sleeping cloth come ohno.
in the morning eating korea mee? haha not me lah.
sun come out!







super big sunnnnn!




OWH! my cute mum:)




















ice creammmm
on the way back:( at car.




Other beach,its super duper beautiful ! and nobody at there 2. 
i wish if i very rich i sure will develop there! super nice!



Testimonials?
this beach is my family at holiday sure will go de place.
but now,until forever i won go there already,there change to very lausy already.
only when he retread the hotel.otherwise i won go there next time! :P

没有评论:

发表评论