2010年9月21日星期二

Homework♥ Future?

 21 September 2010
Hardwork Tuesday
continuation 2 days! Thanks Hui Yum teach us:) Acount hiak hiak look at me how i conquer 
you! 
wohooo,I love ribena,sounds like very children-.- but really tasty!
At kfc
i duno why actually after we come here study original is nobody 1,but after we coming. then change to many people already XD 人潮汹涌
Do my project,its very hard -.-by the way finally i finish lah,hahah!!
And after Went to Pasar malam eating LAKSA! its so delicious wohoo!
Testimonials? Haven so hard working before XD this is a nice experience :)
will add oil MORE! come on babe give me some energy! STUDY! 
recently no mood study i duno why,i think is approach final exam already><
and im gonna form 5 soon,very pressure :( and im gonna graduate soon too.
more 1 years, and after graduate i duno wanna study what,pls god give me some wisdom or
literary or artistic talent:)

没有评论:

发表评论