2010年9月19日星期日

绝对星光飙唱赛♥ Support Friend!

19 September 2010
Buzyy-Sunday
After church Duty,back home bath and then faster doll up!
use 20 min only horr,walao its super fas to prepare,cause my Neighbour Mum fetch us.
So have to FASTER! going to eat Lunch first.And went to Foonyew do my friend supporter!
Actually this chicken rice not nice.haha!next time go another place eat this!
i know a place de chicken rice very nice!♥♥
REACH! my friend de GF! she looks cute right:D





See the uncle! very chio right== he bring the cotton come and fill in to him ear!

Owh see the Twister TOMATO!

-Ending- very sad cause my friend din have any awards:( Feel sad!






Its behind me de guy!
 

 

Wait for bus coming,its super duper many people up into the bus!
Most 70 people at our bas! its super HOT and stuffy oh my gosh!



SUMMER!!




 Testimonials?绝对星光完美结束,应该不可这么说?哈哈 
虽然我们支持的人没有的冠军但是这绝对不是结束,而是另一端的开始!
你不可以停在这里.要继续走下去!庆勇你行的Angela 谢雯情出门我会笑到吐血五赃六付都出来XD

没有评论:

发表评论